Do you need need qualified employees? Let Arkansas JobLink help you find them.By registering with AJL, you will be able to post jobs and search and review resumes. When resumes are entered that match your job orders, you will receive an e-mail notification. All you need is a computer with Internet access. It's available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and its free!
- Click on "Create an Employer Account" on the site's home page. There you will create a username and password, enter your company information, create job orders, and search for resumes
- After you register and are approved, you can search resumes using the quick search by entering one or more key words and selecting a location.
- You can list jobs with your local Arkansas Workforce Center and have them screen applicants and you can post on AJL also.
- No one pays any fees to use the site. All costs are covered by federal and state taxes.
- Remember your username and password by writing it down or using something you know you will remember.
- Your username will always stay the same, but you can go to "My Account" and change your password at any time.
- If you forget your password, click on "Password lookup" on the home page. You will be allowed to select a new password either by e-mail or by answering a question you have selected.